There are a couple things to Keep in mind when picking a mod for your marker:
- A5, X7, 98, and Tiberius Mods are not interchangeable with any other marker. They will only be good for the marker they were designed for.
- he Ion mod fits any marker with the Impulse thread pattern, ie. AGD Tac One, Angel, Indian Creek Designs, Invert Mini etc..
- P8 Mod fits any marker with a smooth feed neck of the same 7/8″ diamiter, ie. VL, MR Spyders, Mini Mags, Auto Mags, Ariakons, T-68 etc..
- Spyder mod kits fit only Spyders having two screws holding the feed neck on and that go OVER the feed neck tabs and NOT THRU the tabs.
- The direct feed adapter fits 7/8 in feed necks that are smooth only.
A Complete List Of qloader Markers and their matching Mod Kits.
A5- A5 Mod Kit
AGD Threaded – Ion Mod Kit
AGD ULE -SP8 Mod Kit
Angel - Ion Mod Kit
Ariakon - SP8 Mod Kit + RIS upgrade
BT Series Markers - BT Series Mod Kit
Custom 98 Custom/Pro Mod Kit - Custom Pro Custom/Pro Mod Kit
EOS - NXT Mod Kit
Epiphany - Ion Mod Kit
Shocker - NXT Mod Kit
Ion - Ion Mod Kit
Ion XE - NXT Mod Kit
SP1 - SP1 Mod Kit
SP-8 - SP8 Mod Kit
MR-series - SP8 Mod Kit
VS-series - Ion Mod Kit
T-68 SP-8 – Mod Kit + RIS upgrade
E-Mag - SP8 – Mod Kit
Electra - Spyder Mod Kit
Rodeo - Spyder Mod Kit
Matrix series Standard System - Tiberius Mod Kit
Pilot - Spyder Mod Kit
Pheonix - Spyder Mod Kit
Imagine - Spyder Mod Kit
TLX - Spyder Mod Kit
Xtra - Spyder Mod Kit
Sonix - Spyder Mod Kit
Trilogy Standard System PCS US-5 - SP1 Mod Kit
Indian Creek Designs - Ion Mod Kit
X-7 - X-7 Mod Kit
Tippmann Project Salvo - Salvo Mod Kit
@EdwardVitale: no. I've seen people mod alpha blacks on YouTube but idk which mod to use. I know a lot of parts on the alpha black are taken from the 98 custom but I'm not sure if the 98 custom mod is the one I should look for.